This old church as been very tastefully restored by Paul and Pat Ekdahl. They now have it on their Junction Road property amidst a beautiful garden that they use to host weddings.
This Anglican church was built in 1901 on a site in Egmont Street, Kaponga. The architect was Mr Swan and it was built by Mr Robertson, a local tradesman. This is an archival photo of it from the 1920's.