8 May 2016

Pridham Hall NPBHS

Built in 1918 at the end of the Great War, this Harry Potter like building with ornate woodwork within was home to several of our sketchers during their High School days.  Pridham Hall is an important part of New Plymouth Boys' High School's history.  Ernest Pridham was the first headmaster from 1881 till 1911.

No comments:

Post a Comment